LEAD BY LISTENING
If 7% of communication is actually in the words being spoken, what makes up the remaining 93%?
Join as Tim and his guest, master leadership coach Mark Hunter, explore how effective leaders actively listen behind the words being said. Recognize what someone really needs – what’s left unsaid – and learn how to eliminate what might be in your way as a listener.
Listen using the player on this page or wherever you get your podcasts. If you find as much value in this conversation as I did, give it a rating and review!
To follow Tim’s journey as a conductor and creator, find him on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and bookmark the “Listening on Purpose” webpage.