ART IS THE ANTIDOTE TO THE ECHO CHAMBER
Eavesdrop in the very best way possible as Tim and close friend Dr. Mena Mark Hanna – who heads the exceptional Spoleto USA Festival in Charleston, SC – press record on one of their epic conversations. This time, they meet in the Spoleto Festival Hall lobby. Pull up a chair!
By the end, you’ll be able to answer:
1. what Post-It quote Tim has stuck to his computer monitor and why,
2. to whom Mena’s high school cover band paid homage,
3. thoughts on how to address the challenge of representation in opera,
4. deeply personal responses to the question, “what makes music critical to your life,” and,
5. what Mena considers the COVID-purchase-of-all-purchases.
Grab an Old Fashioned and join us for this special Season One Bonus Episode of Listening on Purpose.
To follow Tim’s journey as a conductor and creator, find him on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and bookmark the “Listening on Purpose” webpage.